Undergraduate Admissions

Can I change my course choice?

It is usually possible to request to be considered for an alternative course if the following criteria apply: 

  • The course for which you wish to be considered is still open for new applications through UCAS.
  • You have yet to receive a decision on your original application or you hold an offer to study with us; it is not possible to request a course change if your application is unsuccessful.

If you hold an offer to study on your original choice course, requesting a course change will not jeopardise this offer. If a change is not possible you will retain the original offer and we would only withdraw this offer if we are able to make you a new offer for the alternative course.

Please contact us to request any course changes, including your UCAS personal ID number and the relevant UCAS course codes.