Undergraduate Admissions

I do not have a Home Office Decision Letter. How do I complete 'My RTS'?

The Home Office Decision Letter informs us when and where you are due to collect your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) card. However, you are not required to provide the Home Office Letter if you have already uploaded a copy of your BRP.

If you are unable to collect your BRP and/or do not know where to collect it from because you do not have your Home Office Letter then please contact us, using the button below, so that we can advise you accordingly.