Undergraduate Admissions

I am a Non-Visa National who did not receive a Short Term Study Stamp when entering the UK. Do I still hold the Right to Study in the UK?

If you entered via an E-Gate or were processed as a visitor at the UK Border Control then you are not legally in the UK as a student. You will automatically have permission to be in the UK for up to 3 months from the date you entered the UK and NOT 6 months. If your course is longer than 3 months you will be required to leave the UK and re-enter ensuring you obtain a short term study stamp at the airport before the end of your 3 month period. To complete the RTS check please upload alternative evidence of your arrival date in the UK; you will, however, be required to upload evidence of a Short Term Study stamp once you have received it.