Ownership and control of your student ID card is your responsibility, as it has cash value for meal plan users it is not transferrable to other parties and must be presented for every transaction.
Meal plan is operated on a No Card, No credit basis, across all outlets of the university.
The till operator cannot process meal plan without the student’s personal card to swipe through the till.
The procedure is as follows in office hours:
- The Student is to report the loss/theft in person to the Student Hub Located on the Ground Floor of the Aston Webb Building.
- A replacement University ID card is £10 which will be payable at the time the new card is issued.
- Between normal working hours Meal Plan Credit will not be issued and the student must apply for a replacement card on the same day.
Out of Hours
- If the lost card is on a weekend day then the student must make contact directly with the Catering Duty Manager at the HUB on the Vale who will organise a meal provision to be charged against the remaining balance of meal plan for that student’s card until the Student Hub is back open. (The student will be required to produce 2 forms of ID for this to be authorised).
- No credit facility or refund is applicable.
In the event that funds have expired students will need to pay by another means
Please Remember – ID Cards are a source of electronic funds please keep them safe at all times.