10 week presessional accommodation application deadline - 30th June 2019
6 week presessional accommodation application deadline - 26th July 2019
4 week presessional accommodation application deadline - 9th August 2019
10 or 6 week presessional courses
- You will be allocated university accommodation at either Mason (en-suite) or Tennis Court (shared bathroom), which will be entirely self-catered.
- The costs for accommodation are outlined below and the accommodation contract will run until the 14th September 2019.
4 week presessional course
- You will be allocated at either Mason (en-suite) or Tennis Court (shared bathroom)
- The accommodation contract will run until 18th September 2019.
- £134 per week for shared bathroom
- £170 per week for en-suite bathroom
All accommodation includes a twice-weekly clean, bedding and basic crockery and cutlery for the use of all students in the kitchens.
You can specify on your application form whether you would prefer en-suite or shared facilities or a studio, however please note these are subject to availability.
Once you have received your offer you will be required to make the full payment online to secure your accommodation. By accepting the contract you are agreeing to pay for, and remain in the accommodation you have been allocated until the end of the contract period.
See information below on what to do after your presessional course has finished.