Hi, I’m George, I am a second-year student studying Policy, Politics and Economics with a year abroad. I am a very sporty and social person and look forward to sharing with you, what the social side of the University is like through blogs, vlogs and Instagram posts, as well as the academic side of course!
Get to know George
- In 10 years I want to be... working for a lobbying firm somewhere in America anywhere.
- Every uni student needs...a Goose saver card, makes pints very cheap!
- My best piece of advice for students is…always be open minded and expect to meet new people and make new friends every day.
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is…the nightlife, there are some great events all across the city on every night of the week.
- Best study space on campus is...the Avon Room, good for group studying as it’s always a tad noisy.
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be…Rafael Nadal, the G.O.A.T!
- When not studying you’ll find me...usually in the Goose or watching the Office US with housemates.
- When I was little I wanted to be...a professional tennis player, hence the Nadal answer.
- Best budget friendly meal…chilli con carne without a doubt, can make a bulk meal that’ll last for days.
- Snobs or The Soak…in first year definitely snobs, but now probably the soak.