Hi all - I'm Sophie and I'm most known for being an extremely passionate advocate for inclusion and acceptance! I love writing, US history and all things musical theatre! Stay tuned for blog posts, YouTube videos and more!
Get to know Sophie
- In 10 years I want to be …utilising my ACS degree in the world of journalism, living in California and looking back on my time at UoB with nothing but fond memories.
- Every uni student needs…access to a place to relax- be it the library, a local park or your bedroom.
- My best piece of advice for students is…your uni experience is a personal one. Don't compare your freshers week, 1st year and time at uni to others' experiences.
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is…the access to great theatres with great shows!
- Best study space on campus is…Mason lounge in Arts building. Quiet enough to work, not too quiet its like a library.
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be…the happiest version of myself. Passionate and excited about studying, music and writing.
- When not studying you’ll find me…filming youtube videos or writing blog posts.
- When I was little I wanted to be… a singer! (Would still be amazing but a journalist would also be pretty awesome)
- Best budget friendly meal…Joe's sharer nachos! Amazing!
- Snobs or The Soak…Nightingales