Hello I’m Sophia. I’m in my third year of Biochemistry at University of Birmingham. I’ve had an amazing time at Birmingham. I like my degree and there’s lots to do in the city when I have free time to explore it. Take a look at my blog posts or Instagram page to see what I’ve been doing whilst at UoB!
Get to know Sophia
- In 10 years I want to be… a homeowner, I can’t wait to have my own place!
- Every uni student needs... a good pair of headphones and Spotify.
- My best piece of advice for students is… always be open minded, it helps you make the most out of your university experience.
- My favourite thing about Birmingham is… the campus. It’s so beautiful and there’s a lot to see and do.
- Best study space on campus is… if I told you this, I might not have anywhere to study!
- If I could be anyone for a day I would be… my mum. I think she’s really cool.
- When not studying you’ll find me… in the kitchen baking or on a walk in a park or the countryside.
- When I was little I wanted to be a… singer or a lawyer or a scientist? Maybe I can be all three
- Best budget friendly meal… I love courgettes and tinned tomatoes. Sounds weird but it is amazing.
- Snobs or The Soak… Definitely not Snobs…