Skip to main content
Bank notes spread out on a table

Funding for part-time students

The UK Government offers loans to help support part-time students fund their studies and living costs. What you can receive varies across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. See below for details about eligibility and what is available.

Please remember that you may also be eligible to apply for other grants, such as the Disabled Student's Allowance (DSA).