If you visit campus, you’ll probably find at least one building site. This isn’t a bad thing, we are continually investing in a campus fit the future- and for you.
To name a few we’ve recently opened:
- A state-of-the-art library in 2016, found at the centre of campus, the library has more study spaces than ever before, with plenty of light spaces for all styles of learning
- A world-class sports centre in 2017, with outstanding sports facilities including a 50m pool, climbing wall and 250 gym
- A beautiful Green Heart of campus in 2019, with over 12 acres of parkland, its’s a peaceful green space to relax or meet friends in
- The Collaborative Teaching Lab, enabling us to rethink the way STEM subjects are taught at Birmingham
- In early 2020, the University will also open a new Teaching and Learning Building. This will provide you with outstanding facilities and new learning spaces including more study spaces for individual and collaborative work and of course, a café.
Learn more about how we’re building the best facilities possible for you.