We are committed to providing the best possible support to all of our students, before you start and after you arrive on campus.
- Disability and Learning Support team - our campus is a diverse and vibrant community, and we work with students with learning difficulties, physical and mental health disabilities and other conditions to make the most out of their time at Birmingham.
- Wellbeing Services - The University provides a range of services to help students cope with many issues including coping with stress, confidence building and time management.
- Counselling service - we provide confidential counselling by dedicated professionals for students who are experiencing emotional or psychological problems. We also run group workshops on a variety of topics.
- International Students’ Advisory Service - ISAS provides support for both prospective and current International student dealing with all sorts of issues including immigration, visa issues and advice on any problems our International students might have.
- Student Information Team - We handle over 60,000 online and face-to-face enquiries every year on all aspects of student queries.
- Financial advice and support - Our Funding, Graduation & Awards office provides financial advice and support, helping you to confidently manage your money so that you can concentrate fully on your studies and enjoy student life.