- Levels: Beginner and Advanced
- Available if you are taking one, two or three languages
Spanish is one of the world's most popular languages, with over 400 million native speakers from over 20 different countries. Our staff have a wide range of expertise, including specialists in Iberian, Latin-American literature, history, linguistics and translation studies. Specialist options include:
- The Graphic Novel in Spanish
- Children and Teenagers in Spanish Literature
- Contemporary Spanish Film
- US Latino Culture: Spanish Caribbean
For more information about studying Spanish at Birmingham, please visit mychoices.bham.ac.uk.