- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Engineering and Physical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, Physics and Astronomy
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 14/07/2017 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The University of Birmingham’s College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, in partnership with the British Council India, are offering two undergraduate scholarships to outstanding candidates from India.
One scholarship is specifically for those with an offer to study Computer Science. The second scholarship is available for those with an offer in one of the following subjects:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Railways Engineering.
Value of Award
The scholarships are worth £6,250 and are for one year only (first year). The scholarships are not renewable.
For full eligibility criteria, please see the GREAT Scholarships website.
How to Apply
To make an application, please download an application form from the GREAT Scholarships website.