- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- EU, UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 01/10/2019 (Note: competition closed for this year)
Cybercrime is on the rise and unfortunately there is a serious shortage of skilled people to combat this growing threat.
One of the best ways to address the skills gap is through education. MetaCompliance value education and its importance in creating a growing and talented workforce for the future. We want to support young people into Cyber Security and encourage them to learn more about the industry.
To help promote a greater awareness of Cyber Security and assist students with their higher education fees, we have a created a Scholarship contest for students at the participating universities.
Value of Award
Students must be enrolled in a full time course at the University of Birmingham.
How to Apply
To enter the Scholarship Contest, applicants must submit a 500 - 1,000 word essay on the following topic:
- What are the top 3 Cyber Security threats facing Generation Z? Applications must be received by 1 October 2019.
Applicants must provide the following details:
- Phone number
- University Name
- Details of course
The essay and application details must be emailed in Word format such as .doc or .docx (other formats not accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the submission deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Understanding of the topic presented
- Grammar and use of punctuation
- Originality of the ideas and arguments presented
- Use of citations