USA Undergraduate Scholarship
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- United States
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 30/04/2018
The University of Birmingham, in partnership with the US Alumni Foundation, is delighted to offer an undergraduate scholarship to two outstanding candidates from the USA.
Who we are looking for
You should have an excellent academic background.
You should also demonstrate excellence in an area of your life; this might be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in your working life or through volunteering and service to others.
Value of Award
Two scholarships available to the value of a £7,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- have received an offer of a place to study on the first year of an undergraduate programme at the University of Birmingham;
- have a valid student ID number;
- be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning);
- be a national of, and currently domiciled in, the USA;
- be classified as overseas for fees purposes;
- have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source.
How to Apply
If you are eligible to apply, please complete the application form.
Please note that the closing date is the 30 April 2018.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us via the e-mail or phone number below.
Funding, Graduation & Awards
+44 (0)121 414 7391