Lloyds Scholars Programme
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Cancer Sciences, Health and Population Sciences, Immunity and Infection, Medicine and Medical Sciences, Nursing and Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Social Sciences
- EU, UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Opens 03/05/2018
Please note that candidates are considered through a rigorous application process, including completion of an online form, an online numeracy test, a telephone interview and if you are successful, an assessment centre.
Value of Award
This scheme offers a full package of support, which will include:
- Annual bursaries to help with living costs and study materials
- Performance-related cash awards each year for good grades
- End of course excellence awards for top scholars when you graduate
- Real, hands-on work experience on paid summer internships
- Access to advice and support from a dedicated mentor
- Training and development opportunities
In order to apply to the Lloyds Scholars programme you must:
- Be a UK resident or an EU student currently residing in the UK
- Have a confirmed offer of a place to study at the University of Birmingham, having made the University your first-choice
- Be commencing the first year of a full-time three or four year undergraduate degree.
- Have an assessed household income of less than £25,000
Students undertaking a five-year programme will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Visit the Lloyds Scholars website to complete the online application and obtain further information.
Funding, Graduation & Awards
0121 414 7391