Please read the information below carefully to make your arrival to the University as smooth and hassle free as possible.
Book a timeslot
Let us know when you will be arriving by booking a timeslot on your accommodation portal. This will help us make your arrival as smooth and simple as possible.
Need temporary accommodation?
If you need to book temporary accommodation for a few nights before you are able to move into your student accommodation, there are plenty of options to suit every need. University of Birmingham | Conferences and events offers overnight accommodation five minutes’ walk from the centre of campus at the Conference Park. There is also a wide range of hotels, Bed & Breakfasts (B&Bs) and guest houses around the University and in the city centre. We are unable to recommend any specific hotels, but it is easy to search online using popular travel websites.
Plan your journey
The student village addresses are listed below – please ensure you leave plenty of time to travel to your accommodation when booking your timeslot.
- Pritchatts Park Village, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2QX
- The Vale Village, Edgbaston Park Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3SX
- Selly Oak Village, Dale Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 6FQ
Checking in and getting your keys
Upon arrival, you will need to Check In at your village reception. Site staff will then be able to give you your keys or key card access to your room and will be able to advise you about moving your belongings into your room.
- Pritchatts Park Village reception is located beside the social centre and in front of Pritchatts House Global Community.
- The Vale Village reception is located at The Hub in Shackleton Hall.
- Selly Oak Village reception is located at Jarratt Hall.
Help and support
If you have any questions or need assistance on the day of your arrival, please contact your village reception:
For general enquiries, help with timeslots, or for support with your accommodation application, please contact Living:
Living (Accommodation Services), + 44 (0) 121 414 8000, firstname.lastname@example.org