- Email: B.T.Atkins@bham.ac.uk
- Phone: +44 (0)121 414 6720
- Office hours: Every Monday during term time in the Law Building Room G7 from 14:00 – 16:00
- Twitter: @BhamLawStudents
- Facebook: @BhamLaw
- Canvas: Birmingham Law School Hub
My job is to make ensure every student in the Law School has the best experience possible during their time here.
I aim to do this through listening to feedback and working collaboratively with the student body to ensure that students are at the heart of designing and building their own tailored experiences. In order to make this happen, I encourage any student to get in touch if they think that there’s something that could be improved upon, if there’s something that’s not currently offered, but that would be really beneficial or if you just want to be more involved.
I work on a wide variety of projects, initiatives and events to enhance your experience in the Birmingham Law School such as:
- Enhancing student induction and transition: Ensuring all students are supported and excited to start their journey through higher education in the Law School.
- Developing the academic community through events and activities
- Improving and enhancing student communications and student led communications through social media and canvas developments.
- Embedding and developing social study opportunities, including the ‘Peer Assisted Study Scheme’.
- Developing and supporting a global community across the college to share and celebrate diversity.