Association for Learning Technology Annual Conference 2015: Shaping the future of learning together
- University of Manchester
- Engineering and Physical Sciences, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Teaching
As the leading Learning Technology conference in the UK, the Association for Learning Technology (ALT) annual conference brings together practitioners, researchers and policy makers from across education to share their research and experience.
The 2015 conference theme is ‘Shaping the Future of Learning Together’. The programme will reflect the theme by breaking down the traditional divisions between stakeholders and between their roles, with a focus on:
- Harnessing the power of the crowd – collaboration and connectivist learning;
- Social media in learning and teaching;
- Open educational practice;
- Learners as agents of change;
- Participatory approaches to the development of learning technologies.
A Call for Proposals has been published with the deadline for submissions of midnight (GMT) on Friday 13 March 2015. Further information on this call is available from the ALT Conference website.
All information about the conference, how to get involved and important dates will be published on the ALT Conference website, so check back and follow #altc on Twitter.