The Birmingham University Chemical Engineering Society (BUCES) is extremely active and organises many social, industrial, sporting and charity events throughout the year. Good team spirit is plentiful and BUCES goes to every effort to help you get the most out of University life. Take a look a their website or Facebook page for more information.
EPS Societies' Awards won:
- Volunteer of the Year 2014, James Girling
- Industrial Award 2014, James Barlow
- Inspiration Committee Member 2014, Katie Aiston
- Industrial Award 2015, Ella Howells
- Inspiration Committee Member 2015, Katie Aiston
- Society of the Year 2015/16
- Industrial Award 2017, Chloe Connolly
- Volunteer of the Year 2018, Dáire Archbold
- Role Model of the Year 2018, Nisha Kandola
There are no results that match your criteria.