PERCAT Careers Seminar: Careers inside Academia - 11 May 2021
- Tuesday 11 May 2021 (13:00-14:00)
For further information please contact Jennifer Thomson.
Deadline for registration is 12 noon on Friday 7th May 2021.
Are you a postdoctoral or early career researcher considering a career inside academia? Join us to learn how our guest speakers built their academic track records and established their careers inside academia and to find out more about how you can position yourself to develop your own academic career.
Our speakers are as follows:
- Professor Helen J. Cooper, Professor of Mass Spectrometry and EPSRC Established Career Fellow in the School of Biosciences.
- Dr Fabian Spill, Lecturer in Applied Mathematics in the School of Mathematics, UKRI Future Leaders Fellow.
Who is this seminar aimed at?
All postdoctoral and early career research staff within EPS and LES who are considering a career in academia.
What will you learn from this seminar?
Register Now »
- Routes into careers in academia.
- How building an academic track record can support your career development
- Tips and advice for developing your career.