Brain Awareness Week: Neuroscience for young and old all day activities, games and fun
- 1st Floor Atrium
- Medical and Dental Sciences
Neuroscience is not rocket science! Everyone can understand it.
- Do you want to know where your best memories are tucked away in your brain?
- Do you want so see how your brain looks like? How about a mouse brain?
- Do you want to know how the nerve cells talk to each other when you are thinking?
- Do you ever think about why do you think like your father or draw as nicely as your mother? Where is that information held?
- Can you be a better chess player than your parents?
- Do you know why the bicycle helmet is so important? Could one save Humpty Dumpty?
Join us in the fun and games to find out!
In addition, there is also a free digital art exhibition by Dr Greg Dunn.
Greg Dunn is a neuroscientist and visual artist. His art captures the dazzling beauty of the cellular architecture of our nervous system, a scintillating opera of lights and impulses of millions of nerve cells of the reflecting brain. All presented with amazing elegance and technical finesse.