What implications will Brexit have for Birmingham, Britain and beyond? Join us for the evening as we explore, through six snappy presentations, the potential effects Brexit could have on matters such as health, migration, economy and living.
When: 7 November 2017, 18:00 - 19:15 (with networking 19:15 - 20:00)
Where: Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Birmingham City Centre
The University of Birmingham are delighted to present this event, part of the Economic and Social Research Council Festival of Social Science 2017, which will draw on world leading research and academic expertise from the University of Birmingham to shed light on the following matters:
- The impact of Brexit on patients and the NHS (Professor Mark Exworthy)
- Living and working in Post-Brexit Birmingham (Professor John Bryson)
- How will Brexit affect British pensioners in Spain? (Dr Kelly Hall)
- EU families and 'eurochildren' in Brexiting Britain (Dr Nando Sigona)
- The impact of Brexit on regulating pharmaceuticals and clinical trials (Professor Jean McHale)
- Economic impacts of Brexit on the UK, its Regions, its Cities and its Sectors (Professor Raquel Ortega Argiles)
The event will run from 18:00 to 19:15, with networking from 19:15 to 20:00.
How to get to the Birmingham Repertory Theatre
If you can't make it to the event you can watch our Facebook livestream instead. Follow @CoSS_Birmingham on Twitter and the #uobbrexit hashtag to find out more.
Register for this event
Please book onto this event by completing and submitting the form below: