Introduction to Community Organising: 2 day training
In January Citizens UK are holding their next 2-day training course outlining the key concepts and ideas in community organising – a craft developed from 70 years of learning, action & evaluation.
The event will have a special focus on building towards Citizens Uk's unique and exciting Mayoral Assembly due to take place at the University of Birmingham on 29 March 2017. This 2 day commitment will also include a great opportunity to meet and build relationships with institutions from across the region.
You can register for this event via the eventbrite page.
The deadline to register for this event is 17:00 on Monday 16 January.
There are only limited places available. Please note:
- You must be able to attend both days.
- This training course is for civil society organisations only.
- Lunch and refreshments provided (please let us know on the registration form if you have a specific dietary requirement).
- Please also advise us by email if you have childcare needs and we will do our best to help you with this so that you can attend.
- The full training schedule will be sent to you on confirming your place.
- This event is free if you are from a member institution of Citizens UK Birmingham, as a number of places are covered in your institution’s annual dues or if you have taken part in our recent listening workshops across the region. If you are not from a member organisation please contact Saidul Haque, Senior Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org, as there may be a charge.