Extensive financial information is contained in our Annual Accounts which are published each year. The Annual Accounts are available to download.
The Annual Accounts include the following:
Responsibilities of the Council
Report of the Auditor
Statement of Principal Accounting Policies and Estimation Techniques
Consolidated Income and Expenditure Account
Consolidated Cash Flow Statement
Consolidated Statement of Total Recognised Gains and Losses
Notes to the Accounts
Five-Year Summary Accounts
- Information about sources of funding and income is set out in the Annual Accounts.
- Our investment strategy is determined by the Investment Sub-Committee and a summary of the investment strategy is included within the Annual Accounts.
- Key financial governance policies:
Information about the emoluments of the Vice-Chancellor and senior staff is included in the Annual Accounts.
- Information about our research funding
- You can also view information about the University's research here.