HEFi Awards for Educational Enhancement and Innovation
The Higher Education Futures institute (HEFi) would like to invite staff to make nominations for the HEFi Awards for Educational Enhancement and Innovation 2017/18. These awards are for academic and professional services staff who provide, and contribute to, an inspirational student experience.
The awards cover four themes that recognise a range of education-related activity:
- Award for educational innovation
- Award for educational leadership
- Award for supporting student learning
- Award for research-intensive learning and teaching
There will be up to eight awards, which will be made across all of these four categories. The winner of each award will receive £1,000 (or an equal share, if the award is made to a team).
The nomination should be no more than 500 words and should include the following:
- Which theme the individual or team is being nominated for
- What the individual or team has done to deserve the award
- Why their contribution is important
- How their contribution is evidenced
Full guidelines and nominations forms can be found here. Nominations should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 6 December 2017. Winners will be announced in mid-December and invited to an awards event in February 2018.