MicroCPD: Curriculum Futures
Do you want a course that
- works better for you, your students and subject?
- takes full advantage of the time and space available?
- is responsive to the Higher Education standards?
- supports research-intensive learning?
When reviewing or designing a new course your first step should be to review the situational factors that might affect your decision making. Through the aid of the Eight Situational Lenses model you have the opportunity to
- unearth and explore these situational factors
- determine which factors need to be kept in mind throughout your design process and beyond into teaching
- unearth areas and directions for further staff development.
We invite you to access the self-paced Curriculum Futures Workbook on PebblePad and kickstart your curriculum development today. Curriculum Futures mentors are available on request subject to availability. Logon via https://v3.pebblepad.co.uk/spa/#/workbook/fngGHrqs7G9mbqmzqcbmtrp7nM
Curriculum Futures was a 2018/19 Educational Enhancement Funded Project led by Danielle Hinton, SFHEA.