Research degrees

Doctor of Social Work (DSW)Our Postgraduate research programmes reflect the main areas of work within the School. The contribution of our research students is integral to the academic and community life of the School. 

Research degrees offered 



College and School opportunities are advertised on and some supervisors use 'Find a PhD' which provides information about opportunities to conduct doctoral research.


Further details are available from the doctoral research administrator, Pat Wright,


Doctoral Researcher