Enrolling as a student with the University of Birmingham is the beginning of a valuable lifelong relationship.
Your connection with the University might have started as a student but there is a whole range of ways to stay involved with Birmingham after graduation; from simply giving us your feedback to helping current students define which speciality they would like to pursue once they graduate.
Circles of Influence, the University's innovative fundraising campaign is entering its next phase. With your support we can reach our ambitious new combined target for phase two of the campaign, £160 million, and change lives at Birmingham and across the world.
- Developing a campus for the 21st Century
- Finding solutions to global health and lifestyle crises
- Improving children's lives
- Supporting the brightest children
- Attracting and retaining outstanding academics
- Enabling innovation