Please note that all modules offered on this International Commercial Law LLM degree are compulsory.
- Banking Law - (20 credits)
- Comparative International Commercial Arbitration (20 credits)
- Commercial Conflict of Law (20 credits)
- Company Law (20 credits)
- Intellectual Property Law (20 credits)
- International Trade Law and Policy: Foundations (20 credits)
Students will also undertake a dissertation project not exceeding 15,000 words on an approved legal topic relating to International Commercial Law (60 credits).
All 20 credit modules equate to 200hours of studying time: 30hrs will be in seminars and 170hrs is guided independent study.
Please note that the module information listed on the website for this programme is intended to be indicative, and the availability of modules may vary from year to year. Where a module is no longer available we will let you know as soon as we can and help you to make other choices.