Each module listed below is compulsory and worth 20 credits.
- Economics for Business
- Personal, Professional and Academic Development
- Introduction to Marketing and Communications
- Managing Financial Resources
- Managing Operations and Projects
- Organisations, Management and Entrepreneurship
Like all UAE Ministry Of Education Higher Education Institutions we run the below listed compulsory modules. These modules are designed to support talented graduates in the region, with the skills to aid and further employability.
- Arabic Language 1
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
Please note these modules must be completed and passed, in addition to your core programme modules, during the course of your degree. For further information on these modules please contacts us on email@example.com
- Research Methods
- Responsible Business: Theory and Practice
- Consumer Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and New Technology
- Marketing Communications
- Branding in the Digital Age
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Strategy: From Analysis to Implementation
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Extended Essay
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. Unless indicated otherwise, the modules listed for this programme are for students starting in 2020.