All modules listed for this course are compulsory.
- Economics for Business (20 credits)
- Personal, Professional and Academic Development (PPAD) (20 credits)
- Introduction to Marketing and Communication (20 credits)
- Managing Financial Resources (20 credits)
- Managing Operations and Projects (20 credits)
- Organisations, Management and Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
- Research Methods (20 credits)
- Responsible Business: Theory and Practice (20 credits)
- Accounting, Management and Accountability (20 credits)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Intermediate Business Economics and the Macroeconomy (20 credits)
- Services and Retail Strategy (20 credits)
- Business Strategies in Emerging Economies (20 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing (20 credits)
- Crisis Management (20 credits)
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
- Dissertation (40 credits)
Students who have taken work experience over the summer may choose the Professional Development module (20 credits) in place of one of the 4 taught modules above.
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. Unless indicated otherwise, the modules listed for this programme are for students starting in 2019. On rare occasions, we may need to make unexpected changes to compulsory modules; in this event we will contact offer holders as soon as possible to inform or consult them as appropriate.