Following the foundation year, you will study the following compulsory modules on the BSC degree.
- Personal Professional and Academic Development (20 credits)
- Organisations, Management and Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
- Managing Financial Resources (20 credits)
- Introduction to Marketing and Communications (IMAC) (20 credits)
- Principles of Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Mathematics for Economics (20 credits)
Like all UAE Ministry Of Education Higher Education Institutions we run the below listed compulsory modules. These modules are designed to support talented graduates in the region, with the skills to aid and further employability.
- Arabic Language 1
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
Please note these modules must be completed and passed, in addition to your core programme modules, during the course of your degree. For further information on these modules please contacts us on email@example.com
- Research Methods (20 credits)
- Responsible Business Theory & Practice (20 credits)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Services & Retail Strategy (20 credits)
- Microeconomics (20 credits)
- Macroeconomics (20 credits)
- Business Strategies in Emerging Economies (20 credits)
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
- Interantional trade, theory and policy (20 credits)
- Dissertation (40 credits)
- Either Advanced Microeconomics or Advanced Macroeconomics (20 credits)
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. Unless indicated otherwise, the modules listed for this programme are for students starting in 2021. On rare occasions, we may need to make unexpected changes to compulsory modules; in this event we will contact offer holders as soon as possible to inform or consult them as appropriate.