All modules listed for this course are compulsory.
- Economics for Business (20 credits)
- Organisations, Management and Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
- Introduction to Marketing and Communications (IMAC) (20 credits)
- Financial Accounting and Accountability (20 credits)
- Numeracy, Statistical Analysis and Financial Literacy (20 credits)
- Management Education and Learning A (10 credits)
- Management Education and Learning B (10 credits)
Like all UAE Ministry Of Education Higher Education Institutions we run the below listed compulsory modules. These modules are designed to support talented graduates in the region, with the skills to aid and further employability.
- Arabic Language 1
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
Please note these modules must be completed and passed, in addition to your core programme modules, during the course of your degree. For further information on these modules please contacts us on email@example.com
- Research Methods (20 credits)
- Responsible Business Theory & Practice (20 credits)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Services & Retail Strategy (20 credits)
- Corporate Finance (20 credits)
- Financial Markets and Institutions (20 credits)
- Business Strategies in Emerging Economies (20 credits)
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
- Dissertation (40 credits)
- Advanced Corporate Finance (20 credits)
- Advanced Financial Markets and Institutions (20 credits)
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. Unless indicated otherwise, the modules listed for this programme are for students starting in 2022. On rare occasions, we may need to make unexpected changes to compulsory modules; in this event we will contact offer holders as soon as possible to inform or consult them as appropriate.