All modules listed for this course are compulsory and worth 20 credits.
- Principles of Economics
- Applied Economics and Statistics
- The Global Economy
- Introduction to Mathematics for Economics
- The UK Economy
- Contemporary Economic Challenges
Like all UAE Ministry Of Education Higher Education Institutions we run the below listed compulsory modules. These modules are designed to support talented graduates in the region, with the skills to aid and further employability.
- Arabic Language 1
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
Please note these modules must be completed and passed, in addition to your core programme modules, during the course of your degree. For further information on these modules please contacts us on email@example.com
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- China and the World Economy
- Behavioural and Experimental Economics
- Economics Extended Essay
- International Trade Theory and Policy
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Industrial Organisation
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Financial Markets and Institutions
Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. Unless indicated otherwise, the modules listed for this programme are for students starting in 2021. On rare occasions, we may need to make unexpected changes to compulsory modules; in this event we will contact offer holders as soon as possible to inform or consult them as appropriate.