- Alan Walters Building
- Wednesday 1 February 2023 (13:00-16:00)
Should you make profit from your research?
Part of the Introduction to Impactful and Enterprising Research workshops, tailored specially for Social Scientists.
Is it right for your research to make a profit? How can revenue support those who need it the most? Identify how to fund your project and what to make sure the profits support and impact society.
- Identify commercialisation funding
- What can you do with profits?
- What is the impactful business model?
- What is the social enterprise business model?
- How to fund your business idea