Pre and Postnatal fitness class
- Wednesday 8 June 2022 (12:00-13:00)
FREE session for ladies who are pregnant and those who want to exercise but don't have childcare!
It can be hard to know where to begin to maintain your fitness safely during your pregnancy and after. There’s often confusion over what exercises are safe for you to do pre and postnatal but the good news is exercise can be hugely beneficial physically and mentally.
Specialised antenatal and postnatal fitness classes which is made up of circuit based exercises specifically designed to maintain your fitness and help prepare your body for labour and then once baby is here help you return to fitness in a safe and effective way postnatal.
- Childcare issues? No problem bring your little one a long with you
- Haven't exercised since you fell pregnant? No worries we all have to start somewhere- you have to be 6 weeks PP or 8-10 weeks post C- Section to join.
- Pregnant and don't know what exercises are best? No problem, all the exercises we do are modified to suit the needs of your fitness levels- I will never make you do 30 burpees in 30 seconds :)
- Want to meet expectant mums and mums across UoB? Come along for some fun and exercise :)
For more information on the classes I run in the area please visit my Facebook Page.
Accessibility information for this event
Open to women who are pregnant and those who want to exercise but don't have childcare for UoB staff.