Workshop: Re-imagining the Teaching of Criminal Law
- Birmingham Law School, Moot Room
- Wednesday 17 September 2014 (09:30-16:45)
This one-day workshop brings together academics and practitioners to discuss and reflect upon the teaching of criminal law as part of legal education. It will engage with a number of different approaches, rationales and agendas in order to challenge the boundaries of the subject.
- Professor Celia Wells - Head of School, University of Bristol Law School
- Ben Fitzpatrick - Head of Law, University of Derby
- Professor Claire McGourlay - University of Sheffield School of Law
- Ben Henry - Partner and Higher Court's Advocate, Jonas Roy Bloom
- Susy Menis - Birkbeck School of Law
- Michael Burrows QC - Barrister, No5 Chambers
Lunch and refreshments are provided. Please contact Imogen Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details or to book a place.