We are delighted to announce that we currently have funding for a limited number of Medical Research Council (MRC) funded PhD students, postdocs, fellows and clinicians to attend our metabolomics courses and workshops.
MRC Bursary Information
The Birmingham Metabolomics Training Centre (BMTC) has secured bursaries for MRC funded PhD students, Postdoctoral Researchers, Fellows, Clinicians and Principal Investigators.
These bursaries will run across the 2020 - 2024 period, with a limited number
of bursaries available each year for delegates to attend our courses.
funded by the MRC are
invited to make applications, however bursaries will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, with priority awarded to researchers funded by the MRC (due to the nature of these funds).
We would like to thank the MRC for their funding, and look forward to awarding these bursaries!
Bursary Allowance for each Delegate
| Item|| Number / Amount|
Course fee waiver for any BMTC 2 or 3 day face-to-face course
| 1 per person per year
To apply for this course, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- What is your current position (PhD, PDRA, Research Fellow, PI, Clinical Scientist, etc.):
- Please give the name of your current institution of employer:
- What is your project title:
- What is your MRC project reference (if applicable):
- What is the name of your PI:
- What is your current area of research?:
- How would this course help your research across the next 1-3 years?:
- How would this course help your research across the next 3-5 years?:
- How important is this course for your professional development?:
Please also include the below information which will not be used when evaluating your application, but will enable us to set you up on our systems should your application be successful:
- Your name:
- Which course would you like to register for:
- Please specify any dietary requirements:
- How did you learn about this course?:
- Are you happy to receive marketing materials from the Birmingham Metabolomics Training Centre or relevant training partner Phenome Centre Birmingham in the future?:
Researchers NOT funded by the MRC
As noted above, researchers NOT funded by the MRC are welcome to apply, however due to the requirements of these bursaries priority will be awarded to researchers funded by the MRC.
If you are not funded by the MRC and would like to be notified should we managed to obtain further bursary funding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org