Anguish’s Educational Foundation
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate, Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
Anguish’s Educational Foundation is one of the 4 Registered Charities in the Norwich Charitable Trusts group of Charities. The Charity makes grants to individuals and to other charities for educational purposes.
Value of Award
Awards of various amounts are on offer for tuition fees, course expenses and general maintenance costs during higher educational study.
You are eligible to apply if you meet all the following criteria:
- You have been a resident for 2 years or more in the City of Norwich or in the parishes of Costessey, Hellesdon, Catton, Sprowston, Thorpe or Corpusty at the time you apply.
- You are under 25 years old.
- You are on a low income, whether working and/or receiving benefits
How to Apply
If you feel that you meet the eligibility criteria, then you can get in touch with a member of the grants team to request an application form by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding the application process, please see the Anguish's Educational foundation website.