The University provides access to a wide range of information resources for the study of Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, Marketing and Urban and Regional Studies.
As well as a wide range of books covering all aspects of the subject area, the Main Library subscribes to a wide range of journals that meet the teaching, learning and research needs of all departments in the School. These include:
- Cambridge Journal of Economics
- European Journal of Marketing
- European Planning Studies
- The International Journal of Human Resource Management
- Journal of International Business Studies
In addition, members have access to a wide range of electronic resources and databases:
journal databases: ABI/INFORM Global, Applied Social Science Index and Abstracts, Business Source Premier, EconLit
- financial databases: Bankscope, Datastream, FAME, Thomson ONE Banker
- marketing databases: Creative Club, Datamonitor 360, Global Marketing Information Database, World Advertising Research Center
- economics statistics databases: Datastream, ESDS International
The Cadbury Research Library: Special Collections holds many important archive collections of nineteenth- and twentieth-century businesses and organisations. Details of these can be found on our A-Z listings. Please contact the Cadbury Research Library if you’d like further information.