1. How to structure your answer to questions on:
- Research methods
- Disease causation and the diagnostic process in relation to public health; prevention and health promotion
- Health information
- Medical Sociology, Social Policy and Health Economics
- Organisation and management of health care and health care programmes
2. How to be a critical appraiser (and not describer)
3. How to overcome your “I don’t like stats” and Paper 2B fears.
The course will focus substantially on technique and not on content. It is not suitable for delegates with no or only limited familiarity with the content of the Part A syllabus.