Online event - The Birmingham Masters Scholarship - Find out more
- Tuesday 27 July 2021 (13:00-14:00)
This online chat session is an opportunity to ask our postgraduate team any questions you have about the Birmingham Masters Scholarship scheme 2021. During this Q&A session you can get information and advice about applying to the Birmingham Masters Scholarship as well as other funding options that may be available for you, to support you during your postgraduate study.
We are currently offering over 300 awards of £1,500 to support the brightest and best applicants wishing to undertake Masters study in September 2021.
The scholarships are available to students who are:
- Domiciled in the UK — students recorded as Home for fee status purposes are eligible, provided that they meet the other eligibility criteria;
- Self-funded — you must be self-funding (and not in receipt of any other scholarships) or applying for a postgraduate government loan to pay your fees and living expenses;
- Not already registered on a postgraduate programme — applicants must not currently be enrolled on a postgraduate degree course;
- Undertaking a Masters course in an eligible subject
We hope you can join us! If you register for the event, we will send you a reminder when it starts.
We also regularly run other online chat sessions where you can ask questions about funding, applications, accommodation, or any other queries you may have.