'Meet the Editors'- Early Career Researcher Event
- Room 103 Alan Walters Building
- Thursday 22 March 2018 (14:00-17:00)
As part of the research seminar series at the Department of Management, we are organising a special event on navigating the publication process, during which the editors of three leading journals will draw on their experience on editorial boards and on their own experiences of getting work published, shed light on commonly encountered weak features of research papers, and elaborate on issues that researchers should watch out for when drafting their manuscripts. This event is aimed at early career researchers but is open to all interested research active staff at the Business School. A wine reception will follow.
- Prof Constantin Blome, Editor, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, University of Sussex.
- Prof David Bailey, Editor-in-Chief, Regional Studies, Aston University.
- Prof Pervez Ghauri, Editor-in-Chief, International Business Review, University of Birmingham.
RSVP: Please let either Kurt Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ferran Bendrell-Herrero (F.Vendrell-Herrero@bham.ac.uk) know if you would like to attend. Limited space available.