West Midlands Powerhouse breakfast debate
- Alpha Tower, Queensway, Suffolk Street
- Thursday 17 September 2015 (07:30-10:00)
On the morning of 17 September, Professor Simon Collinson, Dean of Birmingham Business School, will be opening a debate to discuss devolution to the West Midlands Powerhouse.
The panel for this debate will include:
- Sir Albert Bore, Leader Birmingham City Council
- Paul Thandi, Chief Executive, NEC
- Paul Faulkner, Chief Executive, Birmingham Chamber
- Stewart Towe, Chair, Black Country LEP
- Nail Rami, Chief Executive, Marketing Birmingham
- Martín Reeves, Chief Executive, Coventry City Council
- Professor Vicky Pryce, Economist
This event will precede the inaugural City-Region Economic and Development Institute (City-REDI) workshop to explore the topic Beyond Policy Silos: Regional Transformation, Growth and Competitiveness and will take place at Alpha Tower, Suffolk Street, Queensway, Birmingham, B1 1TT - a 10 minute walk from New Street Station.
If you would like to attend the breakfast session prior to the workshop please book your place with Insider Media at http://www.insidermedia.com/event/west-midlands-powerhouse-breakfast-2015.