Join us in the conversation about making responsible leadership everyone's business
- Lasan 3 James St Birmingham B3 1SD
- Lectures Talks and Workshops
Responsible leadership has become highly significant in in the business, policy and public agendas. This comes in the wake of the global financial crisis, gender pay inequalities and other ongoing corporate scandals which have called into question both the values and leadership diversity of major institutions.
Join us for a free half-day event held jointly with Public Service Academy and the Lloyds Centre for Responsible Business. The event will give you the chance to hear from leading academics, policy makers, professionals and entrepreneurs about how they are transforming leadership practice and ensuring that the diversity of leaders in their organisations better reflects the diversity of people across Birmingham.
- Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands
- Rosie Ginday, Social Entrepreneur & Founder, Miss Macaroon
- Phil James, CEO, The Institute of Leadership and Management
- Andy Lee, Strategic Lead for Diversity in Business NatWest | Royal Bank of Scotland | Ulster Bank
- Professor Kiran Trehan, Ian Thomson, Catherine Mangan, University of Birmingham
The event also marks the launch of a new collaborative research project between the University of Birmingham, Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and the West Midlands Combined Authority. You will have an opportunity to join the debate as well as participating in the project which will shape and influence the future of inclusive leadership.