Understanding and mitigating the risks of Brexit at local level
- Albert Suite 5 - Hilton Hotel - Liverpool
- Social Sciences
This is a fringe event at the Labour Party Conference.
Please note that this event will be open to conference delegates and members of the public.
Chair: Rebecca Riley, Business Director, City-REDI
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, Professor of Regional Economic Development, City-REDI
- Miles Celic, Chief Executive Officer, TheCityUK
- Jenny Chapman MP, Shadow Minister for Exiting the EU
- Neena Gill, MEP for the West Midlands
- Anne Green, Professor of Regional Economic Development, City-REDI
- Professor Anand Menon, Director of UK in a Changing Europe
Visit our Party Conference website for details of more fringe events
Register your interest in attending our fringe events