How can you, an MBA graduate, optimise your career?
- Alumni, Social Sciences, Students
Are you an MBA graduate looking for advice on how to optimise your career and future job searches?
If yes, we have a wonderfully informative session that will answer all of your employability queries.
Following the success of the last AMBA Cluster Event in November, we are hosting another event joint with Aston Business School on Thursday 19th April in the University of Birmingham’s Business School.
- 17.45 - 18.45 Networking and drinks
- 18.45 - 20.30 Panel session
- 20.30 - 21.00 Networking and drinks
A panel of speakers with expertise on careers and recruitment will give advice to students and graduates on their experience of what employers are looking for from an MBA graduate and how they can optimise their careers and future job searches. Each panellist will be invited to give a 10-15 minute presentation, then will join a facilitated panel discussion and answer questions from the floor. The session will end with a networking reception.
So far AMBA have three speakers lined up for the event:
- The Director of talent from Santander
- A member of the HR recruitment team at GE energy
- A representative of a leading recruitment firm
We look forward to seeing you there.