If you would like to know more about the research and findings of the study, please get in contact with us or our media team.
- The Sun article, 4th July 2023: BETTER BALANCE Campaigners call for more paternity leave as report finds that reducing gender pay gap could boost UK economy by £23bn
- The Sun article, 14th April 2023: SUNEMPLOYMENT secure your future & sign up to be a security guard – there are 60,000 vacancies in booming industry
- Guardian article, 9th January 2023: Most managers believe flexible working helps productivity, UK study shows
- Personnel Today, 9th January 2023: Managers more positive about working from home and flexible hours
- Guardian article, 25th September 2022: Hybrid working may hold back women’s careers, say managers
- The Sun article, 16th June 2022: SUNEMPLOYMENT Push for a better work deal for dads this Father’s Day
- Guardian article, 2nd February 2022: Firms told to tackle flexible-working ‘stigma’ faced by men
- Wall Street Journal, 12 June 2021: How Working From Home Has Changed Employees
- Forbes Magazine, 11 May 2021: Are We Likely To Work Only 50% Of The Time In The Office?
- The Guardian, 20 February 2021: I had no idea about the hidden labour’: has the pandemic changed fatherhood for ever?
- New Statesman, 8 March 2021: Inside Covid-19’s “lost year” for women at work
- Stylist Magazine, 23 October 2020: Here’s how working from anywhere is going to transform how we feel about work
- The CBI, 15th October 2020: Could the COVID-19 pandemic lead to more shared parenting?
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI), 13th October 2020: Should flexible working be a day-one right?
- Dad Blog UK, 5th October 2020: Dads in the Workplace: Q&A with Dr Sarah Forbes & Dr Holly Birkett
- Dad Blog UK, 29th September 2020: Dads, Work, Kidmin and the Impact Of Covid-19
- Forbes, 8th September 2020: New Research Suggests The Future Of Work Is A Flexible One
- HR Grapevine, 26th August: HRDs reveal support tips for working parents
- Forbes, 30th July, 2020: New Research Shows Covid-19’s Impact On Gender Inequality And Mothers’ Mental Health
- University of Birmingham, 13th August 2018: Academics present at Westminster: Support organisations to implement Shared Parental Leave
- Birmingham Impact Hub, 1st May 2018: Where’s Dad?
Learn more about the Project