Leading-edge Structural Testing Technologies & Methods
- Civil Engineering (Y3)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
Register for this event
Secure your place at this informative seminar and learn to optimize your mechanical test and simulation capabilities.
Register online or contact Federica Ossani, MTS Sales Administrator, directly at:
Tel: +44 (0) 1483446508
MTS Systems and the University of Birmingham School of Engineering cordially invite you to a complimentary, one-day technical seminar exploring mechanical testing solutions for a wide array of large structures. Guided by experts from MTS, attendees will gain an understanding of leading-edge structural testing technologies and methods; the seminar agenda will include:
- Hybrid Simulation solutions for seismic testing of civil structures and components
- State-of-the-art controls, data acquisition and test application software
- General testing of building materials and components
- Static and fatigue testing for aircraft and wind turbines
- UK Collaboratorium for Research in Infrastructure & Cities (UKCRIC)
The agenda is available on the MTS website.